Suitable for horses made to Plans 129 and 140.
You may upgrade your acccessory kit to contain a handstitched bridle and/or antiqued leatherwork. Select one of the leatherwork colour options to specify your preferred saddlecloth colour (e.g. maroon or green) and we will ignore the 'saddle' leather colour and change this for your antiqued option.
- glass eyes (20mm)
- real horsehair mane & tail (seamed)
- realistic adjustable bridle & reins in top quality leather with Fulmer bit and all cast solid brass fittings
- traditional leather nail-on saddle (the superior Style B); saddle cloths edged with braid
- leather strap for chest, crupper & dummy girth
- stirrup leathers & antique style brass stirrup irons (DUE TO STOCK AVAILABILITY, STIRRUPS ARE CURRENTLY UPGRADED TO OPEN SOLE DESIGN)
- ribbon & Victorian brass rosettes
- pack of 'antique' brass dome & fancy nails
- giant stirrup staples for stirrups
- pair of steel swing irons with washers & split pins
- solid brass swing iron brackets, steel bearing strips & all bolts & screws
- 4 brass 'bowler hats' with brass screws & fitting booklet.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet.
Stock levels may vary, please allow 1-2 weeks for dispatch at busy periods.