Renovation Kit contains:
- Real Horsehair Mane, Forelock & Tail on hide,
- Traditional type, Made-to-Measure Bridle - adjustable buckle on, with reins & solid brass buckles, rivets & fulmer bit rings.
- Made-to-Measure Saddle - traditional nail-on type - usually stitched & padded Style B, & including Saddlecloths edged with fancy braid, & pair of Stirrup Leathers with cast brass buckles.
- Stirrup Irons - Solid Brass AD9 (Small) or ABL (Med/Lge).
- Dome Nails etc - 'Antique' brass rosette, dome & fancy nails, + wire nails for fixing mane & saddle.
- Leather Strapping - enough for martingale, crupper and dummy girth.
- Dappling Pads x2 for applying traditional dappling.
- Ribbon Rosette
- How to do it booklet - our 'Painting & Saddlery' booklet, containing tips for restorers, 'antique' painting & dappling techniques, & instructions for fixing hair & saddlery
We do offer replica saddles for different makers, please contact us for details. Unless specified within your order, you will receive a standard Rocking Horse Shop 'B' Saddle.
Please note, as renovation kits are made to measure they are non-refundable.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet.
Average lead time is 4 to 6 weeks. This may be longer depending upon avaliability of your hair colour and busy periods. A member of the Rocking Horse Shop team will contact you reagrding more specific lead times.